Raj V. Vohra – MEMBER
Americas Strategy & Innovation Manager HSBC
- Born in Queens, NY 1978
- Currently resides in Roslyn NY. Married to my college sweetheart and father of 3 beautiful daughters
- BS in Economics and Computer Science SUNY Stonybrook
- MS in Computer Science Columbia University
- Has worked in the financial services industry since graduating college across a wide spectrum of technology and business initiatives – specifically concentrating on hedge fund administration, investment banking and most recently responsible for strategic implementation of robotics and artificial intelligence across the business.
- I have participated in numerous charitable causes which include –
- Wounded Warrior Project
- ASPCA fundraisers
- National Childhood Obesity Foundation
- Toys for Tots, and other local toy drives and fundraisers.
- The Knights of York align with my core values and beliefs. I wanted to be involved with a group of individuals whose focus is centered on children and supporting charitable causes to impact their lives in a positive way.